Financial management that supports students, staff, and facility operations.
Business Services carries out all the financial activities of the school district including the district budget and audit report. We provide strategic, balanced, and sustainable financial management that supports the District in making decisions that benefit student learning and facility operations.
What We Do
- Guide development and management of the school District’s budget.
- Manage purchasing, procurement, and accounting.
- Work with the District’s contracted providers for nutrition and transportation services.
- Serve as School Board Secretary/Treasurer, providing oversight for Board elections.
- Administer public records requests.
- Conduct employee payroll.
Senior Accounting Specialist