Gifts to the District
The Board may accept on behalf of and for the District any bequest or gift of money or property or loan of property for a purpose the Board deems suitable, and to utilize such money or property for the designated purpose.
In general, the Board uses the following criteria to approve a gift to the District:
- The use is consistent with the philosophy, goals, and policies of the District.
- The source is acceptable to the District.
- It can be utilized with present level of staffing.
- It will not bring undesirable or hidden costs to the District.
- It will not place restrictions on a school program.
- It will be appropriate and beneficial to the best education of students.
- It will conform to provisions of municipal, state, and federal law.
Submit A Record of A Gift To the District
If you need help filling out this form or have questions, please contact:
Help our students not experience a negative lunch balance. Be a lunch hero! If you are a parent or guardian in the District, login to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal and then select the school store option. If you are not a parent in the District, donations are accepted through this link or in person at the District Office. If you utilize the link to donate with a debit/credit card, you will have to create an account to check out.