There are a variety of forms available for students and parents/guardians in the Ames CSD. Forms found on this page include:
Discrimination/Bullying/Harassment Complaint Form
Anyone who believes an Ames CSD employee, volunteer, or student has been the victim of discrimination, bullying, harassment, sexual harassment or sexual misconduct may use this form to notify the District of their concerns. While anonymous reports are accepted and will be reviewed, the District’s ability to address and respond to anonymous reports is significantly limited.
Ames CSD strongly urges all students, parents, and third parties to promptly report concerns of discrimination, bullying, harassment, and Title IX violations, including sexual misconduct, discrimination, and harassment, to an appropriate building administrator. The complaint will be investigated confidentially and identifying information released only to the extent necessary for a fair, impartial, and thorough investigation, and as necessary for due process.
District employees are required to immediately report information they learn concerning potential Title IX violations to an appropriate building administrator. District employees are strongly urged to immediately report any potential discrimination, bullying or harassment violation.
Ames CSD Discrimination/Bullying/Harassment Complaint Form
First Amendment Violation
New families to the District need to start by completing an online registration application if you have not done so already.
Health history forms are now available through the online registration verification process. Additionally:
- All students entering the 3rd grade must return a vision screening form.
- Kindergarten students need to turn in a current copy of immunization records, plus vision and dental screening forms with their health update.
- All students entering 7th grade must have proof of having both the Meningococcal and the Tdap vaccines before school starts in August unless the student has a Certificate of Immunization Exemption. This should be turned in as soon as possible. Students without proof of these immunizations or Certification of Immunization Exemption will not be able to attend school in August until this requirement is met.
- 9th graders must turn in a dental screening form.
- All students entering 12th grade must have proof of their second dose of the Meningococcal vaccine before school starts in August unless the student has a Certificate of Immunization Exemption. This should be turned in as soon as possible. Students who are not up to date on this vaccination (or exempt) will not be able to attend school in August until this requirement is met.
- All new families need to turn in a current copy of immunization records.
- Immunization records and vision and dental screening forms should be returned to the school when classes begin in August.
These medical requirements are from the Iowa Department of Public Health and the school Health and Well-Being Office. Please reach out to your school nurse with any questions.