Providing a clean, healthy, and safe environment for students and staff.
The Facilities department maintains and repairs our buildings and grounds, including activity facilities. We focus on providing a clean, healthy, and safe environment for students, staff, and the community. Our maintenance staff is responsible for a number of services that allow teaching and learning to proceed smoothly and uninterrupted in our facilities. Facilties also oversees capital improvements and construction projects.
What We Do
- Provide input and assistance in long-range facility planning, constructing facilities, and real estate transactions.
- Deliver all custodial and maintenance services for District buildings and property. Responsible for building automation for HVAC control as well as access control and building security.
- Approve outside facilities usage by the public.
- Provide District oversight for all construction projects.
- Administer facilities planning and PPEL fund management.
Director – Facilities
Associate Director of Facilities
Secretary – Facilities