To ensure the safety and security of our students and staff and the orderly operation of our schools, all visitors during the school day are required to follow the district’s visitor procedures. It’s a good idea to always bring a valid photo ID with you, and be prepared for possible entry into the building’s Raptor screening system.
- Upon arrival at the school building, you will not be able to enter the building. Please use the intercom button to speak with office staff. All visitors must register in the building’s main office before proceeding to any other part of the building.
- As part of the registration process in the main office, all visitors will be asked to sign the visitor register and state the reason for the visit.
- Once registered, the visitor will be issued a Visitor Identification Badge, which must be displayed at all times while the visitor remains in the school building or on school premises.
- Visitors must remain in approved areas only and at all times act in a manner appropriate to the safe functioning of the school environment. Any individual who engages in uncooperative or disruptive behavior will be required to leave the premises.
- Upon conclusion of the visit, the visitor must return to the main office, sign out on the Visitor Register and return the visitor badge.
The District reserves the right to deny an individual entry to any school building, when there is reason to believe that such individual’s presence would be detrimental to the operation of the school and the learning environment.