2023-2024 Dates & Information
We are looking forward to the start of the 2023-2024 school year! We want to make sure all of our families and students are reading with these important dates and information for the upcoming school year.
- Teacher assignments/schedules will be available in Infinite Campus.
- Bus route information will be available in Infinite Campus by the end of the day.
- Family orientation and school supply drop off for grades K-5, in your school building from 5:00-7:00 pm.
- Elementary – classes begin for EK-5, classes dismiss (K-5) at 2:45 pm.
- AMS – orientation for all 6th grade students and 7th/8th graders who are new to the District, dismissal at 1:45 pm.
- AHS – orientation for 9th grade students, dismissal at 1:35 pm.
- Classes in session for grades EK-12, regular dismissal times for all buildings.
- No classes for Kindergarten students. EK meets as normal.
August 28 through September 1
- Elementary – Mini conferences will be held after school each day (scheduling instructions will be sent at a later date). Elementary schools will be dismissed this week at 12:45 pm. Conferences are held from 1:15 to 3:15 pm.
- Labor Day – No school (buildings closed)
- First day of preschool
Other Important Reminders/Information:
- Information regarding meal assistance applications is available online. If you requested an application during the registration process, you will receive a separate email. For more information, view the information letter for parents/guardians regarding the web-based application. Families may reapply for waived or reduced fees at any time their circumstances change.
- Pay school fees through your Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Fees may also be paid by check or exact cash at the school office after August 7, 2023. If you are applying for meal assistance, please wait until you hear from the District before paying fees.
- The online registration process included your bus transportation request. You must check yes if you want your child to be considered for busing for the 2023-2024 school year. Please contact the District Transportation Coordinator with busing related questions or view the bus information in this email. For more information and up-to-date bus fees, please visit the Transportation webpage.
- School doors open 20 minutes prior to the school start time during which breakfast will be served.
- Bell schedules for both AMS and AHS may be found on our website.
If you have any questions, please contact your school office or building secretary.